It is so important to care about and educate your customers. If you do this properly throughout their first year on the product you will have a lifelong customer and maybe even a future team member! Please schedule the following reminders into your phone calendar as soon as you sign up your new customer...
* Your most important job in caring for new customers is simply making sure they create a Juice Plus Habit (taking their product every single day), and you can do this any way you see fit. We recommend reaching out consistently in the first few weeks, and then about once a month. It’s helpful to have a day each week or month for customer care or put reminders on your phone.
Sign Up Day:
Put in Customer Order
Send them this: Welcome How To Get Started VIDEO
Check how they would like you to communicate with them? Eg. Voxer, text, FB messenger, email
The 7 Simple Basics for Customer Care:
1. We add all of our customers to the DYSL Facebook group. After they order, send them this message:
“I’m so excited for you to start your Juice Plus journey! Here’s a short welcome video with tips/info about getting started: (Insert Sweet Life Experience video). Also, a perk of being my client is you get to be a member of our private Facebook community “Design Your Sweet Life”! It’s a vibrant group for the mind, body, and soul wellness with online workshops, recipes, workouts, personal development, relationship tips, projects for giving back, etc. A good place to start is to watch the pinned welcome post and check out a few of the posts/files... I think you’re going to like it! It’s our way of giving back to our amazing clients. ☺️”
2. Be excited for them; you teach them how to feel about their purchase. For example:
"I'm so excited for you, you just made a massive investment in your family's health...this is the world's most thoroughly researched, brand name, nutritional product!!"
3. It's helpful to find out what your customer is hoping to notice as a result of taking their JP products (ie. better sleep, improved energy, bowels or immunity). Write this down as a note in their contact on your phone or in Teamzy so you can properly follow up with them as time goes on.
4. Remember to invite your customer to the LIVE and ONLINE events we host consistently, it's so beneficial to remind them of how powerful this product really is. When they hear stories of other people's success they feel proud and excited about eating theirs daily too! Check out upcoming EVENTS.
5. At the 3 1/2 month mark (Next shipment is coming in a couple of weeks): Touch base with them and make sure they are ready for a new box, it's so important that they don't receive an order without consenting to it. This is also a great time to look back at their questionnaire to see if they have experienced any changes.
"I just wanted to congratulate you quick because you've been eating Juice Plus for 3 1/2 months already! Are you noticing any new health improvements? How is your supply? I have you down as needing another box on _________. Is that date good for you or do you need it sooner/later?"
If your customer wants to delay or speed up the next shipment of their own order, inform them that they can adjust their own order through the customer portal found on the juiceplus.com website, just click the little person logo beside the globe. See image below:
6. Ongoing Shipments (put reminders in your phone):
Sometime during months 4-8 (Box #2) - Call them or send a selfie video to thank them for being a loyal customer and then continue to check in with them every couple of months.
After they have accepted their third box (month 9-12 on the product); mail them a handwritten card. (optional add a gift card) Trust that this gesture goes a long way and is very much appreciated!
No matter how long your customer has been taking JP it is imperative that you find out if they are ready for their next shipment before it goes out.
7. We track our customers using a preferred customer genealogy report that’s emailed to you every Saturday. You want to check this report regularly to watch for upcoming shipments and declined payments, so watch this video to learn how: (Insert Customer Geneology Video)
How do I ask a customer to join my team?
Double-check with your customer when they order and then again at the 90 day mark (before they receive their next shipment) to see if they would like to pay the regular price or receive a discount. "I'm so excited for you to get started! Just to confirm before I enter your order, did you want to pay full price, get a discount or have your Juice Plus cost covered?" If they would like to get their cost fully covered then sign them up and do a proper start-up meeting - help them get to Partner +)
What if my customer is feeling worse since starting the JP products or a Shred?
It's common to notice detox symptoms such as mild headaches, change in digestive function, mild skin rashes or even feeling more sluggish. This is called Detox. Please send your customer the following link if they are experiencing detox symptoms of any kind: Detoxification
What if my customer keeps forgetting to take their JP?
Either watch this video yourself and then coach your customer accordingly or send the video directly to them: (Insert video here)
What if my customer isn't noticing any changes?
If they haven't noticed anything yet, reassure them "nutrition takes time and you can't always feel prevention"
Help them make a plan for how they will measure this desired outcome if it does happen for them (i.e. more energy, perhaps they won't have an afternoon lull or they are waking up before their alarm).
What if my customer wants to cancel?
Good customer care will reduce cancellations, however, they do still happen. First, get on the phone with your customer. If your customer wants to cancel remind them that they can delay instead and take time to "catch up". If they persist, be positive, thank them for being a customer of yours and let them know you would love to help them in the future if anything changes.